Monday 17 February 2014

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

To be honest with you, I do not know much about this game, I bought it on steam a week ago. I haven't managed to play a lot but the game seems very interesting. The combat is one of the best features of the game.

The game is single player, action role-playing game where you choose who you want to be and what is your fate. The games description says:

"A hero’s fate is in your hands. As you explore the secrets of his immortality, triggering conflict and chaos throughout your epic journey, arm yourself with the weapon."

Here is a video that will describe this game way better than words.

You get to choose between three classes, Fighter, Mage and a Rogue. I chose a mage as I am a big fan of sorcery, their magic spells and the power they hold within.

I didn't get too far in the game, only level 8 (no idea if there is any limit) but by looking at the map I'd say there still a way to go. 

As in every post I will post some screenshots of the game, so you have a little look before you decide if you want to play this game. These screenshots don't show much of the game itself as it is only me using some spells on monsters.





1 comment: